Harris C4i Pty Ltd
SwitchplusIP C4i System
C4i stands for Command, Control, Communications, Computing and Intellegence. The Harris C4i Pty Ltd SwitchplusIP™ architecture is used in mission critical Civil and Military Air Traffic Control applications. The new architecture uses an open standard data distribution system and features compliance with international Voice Over IP for Air Traffic Management standards.
Air Traffic Management Communications System
SwitchplusIP™ Operator Console
Systems Engineering Manager
- Responsible for cost, schedule and technical performance of overall C4i Systems Engineering effort on multiple projects.
- Recruitment, training and supervision of Harris C4i Systems Engineering Team (16 Staff).
- Business development, site surveys, requirements analysis & tender response - over 20 projects
- IBM DOORS Systems Administrator
System Safety Manager
- Development of a System Safety Program compliant to International Civil Aviation and UK Military Standards
- Deployment of a company-wide System Safety Culture including staff briefings and training
- Responsible for System Safety for an advanced, military, aviation communications system for the MOD UK via IBM Hursely UK
- Responsible for System Safety Requirements, Functional Hazard Analysis and System Safety Analysis
- Chairman of the company's System Safety Working Group
- Company representation and successful presentation at MOD UK PDR and CDR, Safety Working Groups and System Safety Audits
- Author of the System Safety Program Plan, Safety Management Plan, System Safety Case
- Recruitment, training and supervision of Harris C4i Systems Safety Team (2 Staff).